About Us – K2 Properties
Walsall based property letting agents K2 Properties have been specialising ‘exclusively’ in property lettings since 2006; letting and managing flats, apartments and houses in Walsall and the surrounding areas. Here at K2 Properties we feel that the landlord and tenant relationship should be developed to ensure that it runs smoothly and efficiently at all times and we feel it is up to us to impart the expert knowledge to you. We are a well established company with a vast amount of experience through managing our own large portfolio of properties and along with our highly skilled employees we have an excellent in depth knowledge of all the housing laws.
K2 Properties are situated in a mainstream area close to the Walsall town centre which gets us noticed and everyone knows we are here. Whether you are a first time landlord, already have a property portfolio or a prospective tenant looking for your ideal property, we can provide you with a service that is right for you. We are a highly focused and energetic company with a great desire to maintain the professional, efficient and courteous way that our business operates and are constantly striving to be one of the area’s leading letting agents and to provide our customers with great property rental in Walsall.
K2 Properties are continually looking to improve every aspect of our business from customer service, staff development & training, understanding and embracing the very latest technology and the delivery of high quality property information. If you are considering letting your property, we provide a free market appraisal service to clients. We will explain exactly how our unique approach to marketing our properties enables us to achieve the best price for our clients in a timescale suitable to them.
- Rent valuation – a free and realistic rental assessment of your property.
- Let boards – bright and inviting let boards to encourage prospective tenants.
- Accompanied viewings – all viewings will be accompanied to ensure the safety and protection of your property.
- Fully referenced tenants – full reference checks to ensure tenant suitability.
- Marketing of property – through the use of internet property services, local advertising, direct mail, display of printed property details.
- Comprehensive tenancy agreements – the preparation of tenancy agreements fully in line with current legislation.
Our office opening times are Monday to Friday: 10:00am – 6:00pm